12.12.2007

Acts 9:22-26

This is going to sound lame and trivial, but I feel just like Saul in this passage. He had just made a major decision and was going through a significant life change, but nobody was with him. The people that he was going to didn't believe that he had changed, and the people that he had left had just kind of let him go without helping him transition.
I feel like right now my wife and I are all alone. We're leaving our church. I know the people there care about me and love me. We're going to a church where I know God wants me to be and I know that people will love me. But for some reason I don't feel it. I'm just kind of overwhelmed by the emotion. When it comes down to it, I'm a pleaser. I want people to be happy. I want people to like me. And I hate hurting people. Especially people that I love. It hurts me. I mean, it really grieves me.
When I first started talking to my new church about going up there I had no idea it would hurt this much. I'm extremely excited about my new job, but right now this sucks. JM

No comments: