3.04.2007

Missing In Action

Man, this past week was just wicked rough for me. I feel all out of sorts, and I wasn't the one who was sick. My wife got some kind of virus and has kind of been out of it since Tuesday. Wednesday, I barely was able to do any work. I didn't go in on Thursday or Friday, and on Saturday all I did was run a youth praise band practice for a high school event that night. Beyond that, my reading schedule is way off. I've only read probably 20 pages in the past week. I'm not an exceptionally avid reader, but I try to digest at least 20 pages a day. On top of that, I only went to the gym once this past week.
Thankfully every new day is just that: new. So tomorrow I'm going to go to the gym, then go to work and try to bang out a lot of stuff that needs to get done, then come home and do family time, and then follow up with some reading/personal time tomorrow night. Hopefully all will go well, and I can get my life back on track. JM

No comments: