3.04.2007

Computer Problems

I'm having three computer problems lately:
1. MyDVD 9 keeps crashing on me due to 2 errors. I've found the solution (I think) on their website but...
2. I don't have administrative rights over my computer. It's technically my church's computer and I understand them wanting to protect it and all, but it's frustrating for me since I desire to do more with it than just run the Microsoft Office Suite, and
3. My boss keeps borrowing my computer. He's having trouble getting his to sync up with the projector, so his solution is to borrow mine. I don't mind all that much. It just means that some high school kid is messing around on it every time and I usually don't get it back for the rest of the night. This is a problem because I like to do work late at night right before I go to bed (like right now). So tomorrow morning I'm going to try to address all 3 of these problems as soon as I get to work. JM

No comments: