9.01.2008

Hurricane Gustav

I love watching the weather channel when Hurricanes are making landfall. I find the information really interesting. What I don't like as much is watching the idiot stand there in the wind and rain trying to convince me that it's really bad out there. I realize that. I can see that the wind is blowing at 50 mph and that it's raining. Please don't yell at me over the wind and say it's getting really bad out here now while showing me video of branches blowing down the street.
What's even crazier is when they're disappointed at the lack of damage. I was watching tonight and the dude literally said "Gustav didn't cause the damage that was needed...I mean expected." Yeah, sorry you didn't have your flashy video moment that would make you feel more famous. JM

No comments: