3.20.2007

Spiritual Sensitivity

Saturday night during our final Disciple Now woship session, I could totally feel the Spirit moving. I mean it was like wicked thick. I had just finished doing my stupid little dancing game (which I'll post about later), the band went into a song, and the spirit just fell. It was an awesome time to praise my creator.
At least for most people. I know the student that was sitting next to me is not a Christian. During the song I wanted to turn and ask him if he could feel anything, but I couldn't figure out a way to phrase the question without making it awkward. I mean, I know he's not going to be as spiritually sensitive, but I just wondered if he noticed that something was different. Maybe the soul inside of him was groaning in hunger to commune with his creator. JM

No comments: