1.20.2007

Senior/Teaching Pastor

I took a first step towards me becoming a senior/teaching pastor today. I still think it's years away, but I typed up my resume and made it current. I probably won't start applying to positions for a while, and I'll probably revise my resume many times over the next year, but it's cool and scary to begin down that road. I'm excited about what God has in store for me.
I saw a job posting last night for Mid Rivers Baptist Chapel, which is a church just down the street from where I grew up. It might be interesting to apply to that, although they are probably looking for experience and seminary.
So now I need to create a DVD of me speaking and start looking into seminary. As far as the DVD goes, I looked around for some DVD authoring software and I discovered what kind of firewire cable I need for my laptop to communicate with our miniDV camcorder. JM

No comments: