Brooklyn will probably spend the night at the hospital for one more night. She's doing well, but still on the IV. At 2:00 they are going to try to feed her as much as she wants (they've been limiting her to 15 ml every 3 hours since the surgery). If she eats well for that, then they will cap off her IV. They'll wait 3 more hours and then check her blood sugars. If everything comes back clean, then we're good to go. But she also needs to get her hearing checked. So because of all of these things, it's probably going to be tomorrow.
Eryn is being discharged today, though. They're looking into whether or not we can stay in our room for one more night. Right now Eryn is still a patient, so we're all good. JM