7.23.2007

The Blogosphere

I know blogs are for dorks, but man are they cool. Not only does it seem like the quickest way to journal thoughts in a searchable format, but the information that is transferred through blogs is almost viral in the way that it spreads.
I also like the community that blogging creates. I've been able to email guys for advice that I wouldn't have known from anything without reading their blogs.
Something else that's cool is I noticed on Friday that two separate guys posted about their willingness to pray for anyone that would send them a request. I'm desperately in prayer right now over a specific circumstance, so I emailed both of these guys.
So now I have two amazing guys praying for me, even though they have no idea who I am. I just emailed them the situation and they're praying for it.
Now that's harnessing technology for good. JM

No comments: