5.28.2007

Yard Restoration

I enjoy doing yard work. When you look at my yard, you wouldn't guess that, though. I haven't wanted to devote the time to it that it required, and we didn't really have the money that it takes to keep your yard nice. We're doing better now financially, so I can spend a little bit each month on maintaining our yard, and it's not as time consuming now that Noah can come out and help me some, plus Ana can walk around a little bit.
The problem now is that our yard is so jacked up that it will take forever for it to start looking nice. Maybe by fall it might start looking respectable, but I doubt even by then. It's kind of fun working with plants and stuff, though. I like the challenge of it. I'm not very good at it, and I know very little about it, but it is definitely enjoyable. I just like anything that gets me outside. JM

No comments: