3.09.2007

Typically Atypical

So last night we got home from an event at church that I'll post about later on today. I put the kids to bed around 9:00. Then, as usual I went to bed with my wife and watched some TV with her. I rub her back for a little bit. By the end of this it was about 10:15 or so.
Typically at that time I would turn off the light and TV for her because she's asleep, go downstairs, do my quiet time, blog, work, and read.
Last night, however, for some reason I just fell asleep. Pretty atypical for me, and I don't really know why I did it. What's weird, though is that I'm like kind of mad about it. This should be something that is just like, oh well, but I'm like disappointed that I didn't get any work done. I guess it just means more work today. Of course today is my day off, so I've got tons of time to do anything I need to. JM

No comments: