3.29.2007

My Backyard

We bought our house new. When we bought it they gave us $3500 worth of sod. That worked out to covering all of the frontyard and about half of the backyard. We've been here a little over 3 years now, and I still have dirt in my backyard.
So now I'm sick of looking at it. I'm going to try to buy some seed tomorrow and seed the hill in my backyard. You're supposed to like dig up the top 2" of soil, seed it, and then water it twice a day for like 2 weeks. Now that sounds like a lot of work to me. I figure I'm going to try a little parable of the seeds on my hill and see what happens. I'm just going to throw the seed down, water it a couple of times, and hope for the best. Hopefully it will end up with a good illustration of the grass becoming viral and taking over the yard. JM

No comments: