2.11.2007

Newlywed Game


I had an awesome time tonight with my small group. We got together for a Valentine's Day party and played The Newlywed Game. It was the most that I've laughed in a long time. Eryn and I came in second place. We would have performed worse, but we talked about some stuff that may come up beforehand. Really came in handy.
Another awesome thing was that our neighbors, Martin and Vikki, came to the party. They don't go to church anywhere and we would love to see them join us at our church. Not only did they come, I think that they enjoyed themselves tremendously. It was just great to see everybody in our group being friendly. Not that I should be surprised, we have some of the nicest people in the world in our group.
So tomorrow, Martin and Vikki are supposed to come to church. That would be awesome. They are great people. JM

No comments: