2.12.2007

Granger Regional Workshops

Everybody always seems so gung-ho to go to big conferences. I love them, too. But I think it's way more cost effective when great conferences come to you. This year Atlanta will get several, but two that I am majorly interested in are the National Youth Workers Convention and Granger's Communications Regional Workshop. I'm going to sign up for the communications workshop tomorrow. It's April 24, and if you're nearby, you should check it out. They also have one on first impressions and one on strategic growth.
A lot of people on our staff are going to Newspring's unleash conference. While I think it will be beneficial, I definitely don't think it is worthy of our whole staff going out there. There context is so different from ours. I know we could learn a lot, but it seems as if it would be more cost effective to send one or two people to it to glean the information and bring it back to us. JM

No comments: