1.26.2007

Colts


I love the Indianapolis Colts. I was born in Indianapolis, so when I started getting into football, they were the team I chose. And no I'm not a fair-weather fan. I've suffered through some rough times (3-13). I'm watching the game of the week recap of the AFC championship from last Sunday.

I love watching Peyton Manning. He's such a great leader. He knows so much about the game, but he's always trying to study and learn more. I love that he led them back after being down 21-3.

I also love that they were supposed to lose 3 weeks ago to Kansas City because they wouldn't be able to stop Larry Johnson. They were supposed to lose 2 weeks ago to Baltimore because they wouldn't be able to move the ball against such a strong defense and the Colts wouldn't be able to stop Jamaal Lewis. They were supposed to lose last week because Tom Brady is so "clutch" and Bill Bellichick is a coaching genius. And yet the Colts will play in the Super Bowl in 9 days. I'm so pumped. JM

No comments: