1.01.2007

Christmas Lights

I'm always sad when it's time to take down the Christmas lights. Well, not really. I'm always ready to get back to our normal living room setup. I just don't like the whole packing stuff away process. The reason why is because I would love to organize it all. Categorize it. Package it. Store it. But I don't have the time, or the proper storage materials. So what essentially ends up happening is that I just shove the stuff back into boxes. The ornaments will go back into their packaging and all of the other decorations will be boxed up. The one thing I do need to buy this year is a rubbermaid box for the Christmas tree because the old box no longer fits in our storage area thanks to us finishing off the bonus room.
So tomorrow night they'll come down and be put away for 11 months. Exciting times. JM

No comments: